The Mini DV Camera is one of the smallest video cameras on the market. It's a fully functioning digital video camera, and is probably only the size of your thumb. Perfect for undercover surveillance, and just as great to muck around with when you're out and about, it's discreet, lightweight, wireless and really easy to use.
It records both audio and video in AVI files and saves them to a micro SD card, giving you a maximum capacity of 8GB. Considering its size, the frame rate of 30fps and resolution of 720 x 480 pixels is pretty impressive, it even takes photos as well as videos and performs well under low light conditions. Charge it up via USB to give a recording time of two hours (or a standby time of 250 hours), more than enough for you to record whatever you need.
So if you've got an area you want monitored discreetly simply use the clips and brackets provided to attach it to objects or you can strap it to your helmet as you fly down a hill on a mountain bike, the Mini DV Camera is a low-price, high-quality camers suitable for amateurs and experienced users alike.
- An absolutely tiny digital video camera.
- Perfect for discreet surveillance or as an action cam.
- Records video and audio.
- Supports AVI format.
- Voice detection/ sound activated mode
- Maximum capacity of 8GB with micro SD card (not included).
- 30 frames per second.
- 720 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Charges via USB connection (cable included, USB 1.1, 2.0).
- Two hours recording time and 250 hours standby time.